Xfinity router admin tool allow you to change wifi settings,ssid and wifi password and other default settings at http://10.0.0.1
How to login to Xfinity Router?
- Open a web browser on your computer and type http://10.0.0.1 in the address bar, then press enter.
- Enter the admin username and password from the label on the side of your router and click “Login” to access the settings for your router
- Once you’re logged in, you can begin to customize your Xfinity router settings. You’ll be able to make changes like setting up a guest network, editing the SSID and password, changing port forwarding settings, enabling or disabling security settings, and more
- When you’re finished making changes, be sure to click “Save” at the bottom of the page to apply the changes
If you have any difficulty accessing your Xfinity router, you may need to reset it and start from scratch. To do this, press and hold the reset button on your Xfinity router for 10 seconds. This will reset all settings to their default values.
How to change Xfinity WiFi Password and SSID?
- Log in to your Xfinity router by typing http://10.0.0.1 in the address bar of your web browser and entering the username and password from the side of your router
- you’re logged in, select “Wireless Settings” from the menu on the left side of the page
- Select “Security” and then enter a new password in the “Password” field
- To change your Xfinity WiFi network name (SSID), select “Basic Settings” from the menu on the left side of the page
- Enter a new SSID in the “Network Name” field
- Select “Save” at the bottom of the page to apply your changes
And that’s it! You have successfully changed your Xfinity WiFi password and SSID. Be sure to write down your new settings for future reference.Thank you for using Xfinity