192.168.10.1 is a pre assigned IP address to change the wifi password, SSID and default router setting to make the username and password according to yourself at http://192.168.10.1 it is pre assigned by many router companies like Tp-Link, D-Link, Comfast etc
To reach the router access panel, type 192.168.10.1 into your browser’s address bar or you can click on the link below.
Default Username and Password List
How can I access 192.168.10.1?
To access your Router with the IP address 192.168.10.1, simply follow these simple steps.
- Launch a browser & then type http://192.168.10.1 into the address bar.
- A login window will popup, requesting your unique login ID, which is ” admin ” and unique password, which is also ” admin “.
- Fill up the required boxes with your password and username.
- You now will access the Admin Panel of your router.
What is 192.168.10.1?
192.168.10.1 – 192.168.10.l is your private address which computers that network-connected will also utilize to transmit data requests out over internet. Your router has a special or can say unique public IP address as well as LAN IP, Intranet IP, and Private Network IP addresses.
Your Internet provider and any webpage you visit utilise the public Internet Protocol address to obtain information from the database you visit and transmit it to your particular router, which then sends that information back to your screen through IP address.
Find your IP address
Even though 192.168.10.1 is a typical private IP, it could not be yours. Since it isn’t really your IP, you could look up your router brand online or back of your router modem to find out what its standard IP address is. The IP address could also be given in the documentation for your specific router. If such approaches fail, you can utilize a laptop to determine your IP.
If you are running Microsoft Windows on your PC:
- Tap the connection symbol in the lower right corner of your computer screen.
- Whenever the option appears, choose the Wi-Fi strong network that you are using to access the internet.
- Choosing the network will give you a wealth of information. IPv4 will be among them, with a string of digits next to it that appears like 192.168.10.1. Your IPs represented by these figures.
If you’re running Mac OS X on your PC,
- Launch the Apple submenu.
- Select the option of System Preferences.
- Select the network from which you connect to the web.
- You should have seen >your IP strong> displayed alongside the phrase router.
Your IP will only change when you update it. If somehow the IP address of your specific router does not resemble 192.168.10.1 or any of the other standard IP, it is likely that it was modified previously. When this is only case, and you wish to restore defaults, you can perform the option of factory reset on your router, albeit this will also reset every other component of the router.To Receover router username and password you can visit here.
forgot router password for 192.168.10.1?
- Launch any web browser like Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc and type 192.168.10.1 in the address bar and hit enter key on your keyboard. It will take you to the router admin panel login page where it will prompt for username as well as router password credentials
- If you are trying to access the 192.168.10.1 IP address for the first time then you should use default username and password given by your ISP or Router Manufacturer which can be found at the bottom of your router or inside its package box or manual book which came with it while purchasing that device
- In case if you have forgotten your router’s username and default password then you can go for factory reset option to set it back to default . To do so, you will have to press and hold the Reset button of your router device till its Light starts blinking or LED turns red
- After successful completion of this process all previously configured settings on your router including username and password credentials will be automatically changed to their Default values given by Router Manufacturer. So now you can log in using new default values and configure your router as per your preferences.
- In case if you still face trouble accessing 192.168.10.1 IP address then please contact your ISP/Router manufacturer for further assistance or either check your ethernet cable if it is properly attached or connected.
factory reset to default settings?
- Factory resetting your router is a useful way to restore the device back to its original settings in case you have forgotten your username and password credentials
- To perform factory reset, locate the Reset button at the back of your router device and press it with a paper clip or any other sharp object till its Light starts blinking or LED turns red
- After factory settings is done, all previously configured settings on your router will be automatically changed to their Default values given by Router Manufacturer which can be found in the package box or manual book that came with it while purchasing that device.
- Once the default settings are restored, you can log in using new default values and configure your router as per your preferences
- If you still face trouble accessing 192.168.10.1 IP address after performing a factory resetings then please contact your ISP/Router Manaturer for further assistance .
Frequently asked questions?
Q: How do I access my router using an 192.168.10.1 IP address?
A: To access your router using an IP address, launch any web browser and type the designated IP address for your router in the address bar and hit enter key on your keyboard. This will take you to the router admin panel login page where it will prompt you to enter username as well as password credentials
Q: What is 192.168.10.1 used for?
A: The 192.168.10.1 IP address is used by routers or modems as a default gateway which allows users to log in to their routers device and configure them according to their preferences.
Q: How do I reset my router to default settings?
A: To reset your router to its default , locate the button at the back of your router device and press it with a paper clip or any other sharp object till its Light starts blinking or LED turns red. This will set all configured settings to default.
Tags: 192.168.10.1,default gateway ip,default login username,private ips,invalid ip address,wireless network,wireless settings,router’s network,faulty router,private ip addresses,network name,password combinations, different router brands,modern routers,routers require,password field,voip telephones,network name,missing ethernet cable,access the admin panel,valid ip,gateway address,router manual,change network